The library and its documentation can be found on Github
Sample code for the Twitter API early access endpoints (Python, Java, Ruby, and Node.js).Project mention: Coding for automatic posts on social media? TikTok, Instagram, etc. | reddit.com/r/CodingHelp | 2021-07-25
Convert tweets to beautiful imagesProject mention: Show HN: Made a web app that converts your favourite tweets to beautiful images | news.ycombinator.com | 2021-04-17
A Twitter reader designed for learning from the Twittersphere, built with Ink and TorusProject mention: Ask HN: What are some tools / libraries you built yourself? | news.ycombinator.com | 2021-05-16
At this point I've made a habit out of building homebrew tools and languages. Very few of these are purely because I was dissatisfied with off-the-shelf solutions; many of these just exist because I thought it would be fun/educational/challenging to build an X for myself from scratch.
- A dynamic programming language, Ink (https://dotink.co), which runs in "production" (for whatever that means for side projects) for around a dozen projects written in it.
- A bunch of language tooling around that language, like syntax highlighters, editor plugins, code formatters (for example, the code formatter https://github.com/thesephist/inkfmt)
- A small UI library (https://github.com/thesephist/torus)
- A suite of productivity tools (https://thesephist.com/posts/tools/) like notes, todos, shared whiteboard, contacts/CRM
- Twitter client (https://github.com/thesephist/lucerne/)
- Theres a few dozen more at (https://thesephist.com/projects/) :)
Many of these end up building on top of each other, so across the few dozen projects built on top of these tools they form a nice dependency graph -> https://twitter.com/thesephist/status/1367675987354251265
This is a web app that converts Twitter threads into blogs in a single click 🔥Project mention: Convert twitter threads into dev.to blogs in a single click 🔥 | dev.to | 2021-06-18
View on GitHub
Add Twitter to your github readmeProject mention: My Awesome Github Readme | dev.to | 2021-07-01
For fetching the latest tweets: https://github.com/gazf/github-readme-twitter
🚀 Notifies you rapidly when Elon Musk tweets something. (by rohitjethoe)Project mention: UPDATE: I coded a bot that buys Bitcoin when Elon Musk tweets about bitcoin and open sourced it | reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets | 2021-03-25
you could just use a telegram bot that monitors when elon tweets. https://github.com/rohitjethoe/elonbot
Run Linux Software Faster and Safer than Linux with Unikernels.
Repo for Twitter Bot tutorial: History BotProject mention: Simple Twitter Bot With Node.js Tutorial Part 3: Search and Retweet | dev.to | 2021-03-20
You can follow up with the code for this tutorial on the GitHub Repository.
Twitter Bot in nodejs to update name to show like and retweet of a particular tweet.Project mention: Step By Step Guide To Create A Twitter Bot Using Nodejs Hosted On DigitalOcean For Free | dev.to | 2021-06-27
Paste the bot script in the editor. You can also get the application files from the Github Repo .
Node.js Twitter bot 🤖
Are you hiring? Post a new remote job listing for free.