Our great sponsors
- Appwrite - The open-source backend cloud platform
- SurveyJS - A Non-Cloud Alternative to Google Forms that has it all.
- Amplication - open-source Node.js backend code generator
- InfluxDB - Collect and Analyze Billions of Data Points in Real Time
- Mergify - Tired of breaking your main and manually rebasing outdated pull requests?
|10 days ago||over 2 years ago|
|MIT License||MIT License|
Stars - the number of stars that a project has on GitHub. Growth - month over month growth in stars.
Activity is a relative number indicating how actively a project is being developed. Recent commits have higher weight than older ones.
For example, an activity of 9.0 indicates that a project is amongst the top 10% of the most actively developed projects that we are tracking.
Feedback on experiences with TypeORM vs the other contenders
4 projects | /r/typescript | 21 Aug 2021
MikroORM is a little better in that they have an alternative strategy that only requires your build tool to support type (1) but not type (2) https://github.com/leonardfactory/babel-plugin-transform-typescript-metadata
We haven't tracked posts mentioning decky yet.
Tracking mentions began in Dec 2020.
What are some alternatives?
prisma1 - 💾 Database Tools incl. ORM, Migrations and Admin UI (Postgres, MySQL & MongoDB) [deprecated]
jsx-control-statements - Neater If and For for React JSX
htm - Hyperscript Tagged Markup: JSX alternative using standard tagged templates, with compiler support.
Objection.js - An SQL-friendly ORM for Node.js