Our great sponsors
- Appwrite - The Open Source Firebase alternative introduces iOS support
- Glassfy - Build, manage, and grow in-app purchases and subscriptions
- SonarLint - Deliver Cleaner and Safer Code - Right in Your IDE of Choice!
- JetBrains - Developer Ecosystem Survey 2022
- Scout APM - Less time debugging, more time building
|almost 3 years ago||about 1 month ago|
|Custom||BSD 2-clause "Simplified" License|
Stars - the number of stars that a project has on GitHub. Growth - month over month growth in stars.
Activity is a relative number indicating how actively a project is being developed. Recent commits have higher weight than older ones.
For example, an activity of 9.0 indicates that a project is amongst the top 10% of the most actively developed projects that we are tracking.
We haven't tracked posts mentioning Stellar yet.
Tracking mentions began in Dec 2020.
What are some alternatives?
Interpolate - Swift interpolation for gesture-driven animations
FlightAnimator - Advanced Natural Motion Animations, Simple Blocks Based Syntax
Spring - A library to simplify iOS animations in Swift.
Animo - Bring life to CALayers with SpriteKit-like animation builders
Pulsator - Pulse animation for iOS
EasyAnimation - A Swift library to take the power of UIView.animateWithDuration(_:, animations:...) to a whole new level - layers, springs, chain-able animations and mixing view and layer animations together!
Fluent - Swift animation made easy